Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Good Life by One Republic

I was preparing for my first post in this blog, when I came across the "Good Life" lyrics by One Republic.  I am neither familiar with the song, nor the singer, so I decided to check it out.  After all, since I decided to blog about the good life, there's nothing wrong about humming my way through it.  

The song's melody is contagious; its lyrics, relevant.  It conveys a message that at times, unpredictable things happen to all of us, but what the heck, It's still a good life.  I love the last phrase--"What there is to complain about?"  

This American band from Colorado called One Republic, radiates positivity through its music and strengthens hope that amidst life's unpredictability, life is still good and it should be!  I just hope that most young people would look at life the same way.  Below is the link to the lyrics and the video!  This could really be a good life! Now, I am experiencing LSS- Last Song Syndrome.



Good Life Lyrics: "OneRepublic Good Life lyrics in the Waking Up Album. These Good Life lyrics are performed by OneRepublic Get the music video and song lyrics here. Woke up in London yesterday Found myself in the city near Piccadilly Don't really know how I got here I got"
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...